Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #1321
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel through the stage on Sonic Heroes, I haven't played it since, I was almost done with the stage and had lost all my lives then I fall into the void of nothingness.

  2. #1322
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with you 100% on the whole Sonic deal Wiseman.

    Me and my friends have picked up Super Smash brothers again, and I'm still damn good at it XD

  3. #1323
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The coolest thing in NFSU is that there's Lost Prophets - To Hell We Ride among the tracks!! XD ^^ lol

  4. #1324
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NFSU!! FINALLY THE CD HAS ARRIVED!!!! ^^ [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  5. #1325
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Neat.

    Any eggs other than the ST logo?

  6. #1326
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: The reason you could move the camera in SA2 was so you could look at the pretty graphics. Nothing else.

    Yeah, after wasting 10-20 lives because of being used to it, I realized and accepted it. Still, I thought it was a 3D platformer, not some kind of 2.5D Croc stuff.


    I've managed to find all kinds of new areas in the hidden stages. Examples, in the final Sonic stage, Final Egg, there are hidden areas, one which leads to a sonic team logo made of rings, and another well hidden section which had 4 extra lives. If you want, i can make a video of these places and post it somewhere.

    Cool, I didn't know about that! Please post pics or vids if you have time, or directions to find it myself, and thanks in advance.

  7. #1327
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Played a lot with Hunter:
    Perfect Dark
    Goldeneye
    Halo
    Crimson Skies
    Ghost Recon: IT
    The World is Not Enough
    Soul Cal 2

  8. #1328
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that friends are gone...

    UT2k4
    NWN
    iRO
    Megaman games (Anniversary collection)
    ChronoTrigger
    WC3

  9. #1329
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The reason you could move the camera in SA2 was so you could look at the pretty graphics. Nothing else.

    SA1 was a way better game. I've managed to find all kinds of new areas in the hidden stages. Examples, in the final Sonic stage, Final Egg, there are hidden areas, one which leads to a sonic team logo made of rings, and another well hidden section which had 4 extra lives. If you want, i can make a video of these places and post it somewhere.

  10. #1330
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Urgh, that took a long time editing. Anyway, i'll post a video soon. I just have a few sound problems and size issues to sort out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •